Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
Together, we’re here to help our patients get healthy and stay well.
It is our utmost priority to listen and treat every person that comes through our hospitals with dignity. Our patients can expect transparency, open communication, the utmost attention to detail to prevent injuries and infections and a healthcare team that will act as patient advocates.
In turn, we give our patients what they need – not what we think they need.
Quality & Safety
Exemplary quality is our standard – not an exception.
In fact, our hospitals receive national accolades for exceeding stringent standards for superior quality care.
This means our patients experience better outcomes, expedited recovery and have lower risk of hospital-inquired infections.
Here’s just a few of the accolades across our hospitals:
- ‘A’ Patient Safety Grades from The Leapfrog Group
- Patient Safety Excellence Awards ™ from Healthgrades ®
- 5-Star Care Recipients from Healthgrades ®
- 3-Star Rating from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons for Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting, Aortic Valve Replacement Surgery and Aortic Valve Replacement Surgery + Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Get With the Guidelines ® Stroke Quality Achievement Awards
- Certified Safe Sleep Hospitals
- FACT Accredited Blood & Marrow Transplant Programs
- Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval Programs
- Top 20 Critical Access Hospital
- Diabetes Self-Management Education Award from the American Diabetes Association
- American College of Radiology Imaging Centers of Excellence
Our greatest honor, however, is the reward of your trust.
Leveraging our Scale Locally
As part of HCA Healthcare, we are fortunate for the opportunity to have the full strength and expertise of an organization that spans across 20 US states and the UK.
Because of our scale, we are able to leverage clinical data and operational insights from other hospitals around the nation to better provide care for our patients.