May 14, 2018
Brentwood, TN — TriStar Health is expanding capacity and adding services throughout the healthcare network with an investment of more than $500 million over the next three years. This commitment is in addition to the $300 million investment made over the past three years. The capital investments include new construction, campus expansion projects and the addition of new technology and services to existing healthcare facilities. HCA Healthcare is committed to providing for the healthcare needs of the growing communities they serve by offering patients access to high-quality services, conveniently located where they live and work. Caring for more than one million patients annually in communities throughout Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky, TriStar Health includes 10 hospitals, 14 emergency rooms, 21 imaging locations, 12 CareNow Urgent Care centers, 58 TriStar Medical Group provider office locations and related care areas.
“TriStar Health is committed to investing in high-quality, comprehensive healthcare services,” said Heather J. Rohan, President and CEO of TriStar Health. “These capital investments will help to further enhance patient care and position us to be able to meet and exceed the growing demand for healthcare services.”
Highlights of the capital investment include:
- $123.7 million multi-phase patient tower expansion at TriStar Centennial Medical Center to include the addition of four floors and a dedicated “hospital within a hospital” joint replacement center. The final phase of the project is scheduled for completion in early 2019.
- $50 million at TriStar Centennial Medical Center to renovate and enhance existing patient care floors throughout the 47-acre hospital campus.
- $69.2 million eight level parking garage at TriStar Centennial Medical Center scheduled for completion in the summer of 2019
- $69.3 million at TriStar Skyline Medical Center to add two additional floors to the existing hospital tower, expand emergency department and increase parking. The 14-month project is scheduled to begin in June of 2018.
- $18.6 patient tower expansion at TriStar Summit Medical Center to include the addition of an eighth floor medical/surgical bed unit. The project is scheduled for completion in late 2019.
- $12 million emergency services project at TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center to feature the addition of 17 beds and expand behavioral health and clinical decision units within the ER. The project is scheduled for completion in the spring of 2019.
- $10 million eight bed, free-standing emergency room supported by TriStar Summit Medical Center to be located in Hermitage, Tennessee and is scheduled to open in December of 2018
- $28.1 million behavioral health hospital in partnership with Maury Regional Medical Center in Columbia, Tennessee to open in late 2019
For more information, contact Joe Hagan, AVP of PR & Communications at TriStar Health, at (615) 500-6060 or by email.